Monday, January 31, 2011

Why I am creating this blog?

In late October 2010 I was given the opportunity to become involved with the ilearn project.  Initially my objective was to help evaluate an electronic textbook.  My class was given a set of iPads and pass codes to access the e text.  As I began to experiment with the ipads in class I discovered that I could use them for much more than the reading the e text.  


I would like to use this blog as platform to share ideas with educators, parents, and students on ways to effectively incorporate iPads in the classroom.  My intent is to share some of the ways that I have used the iPads.  I would also like to learn from other who have had success, or struggles with this as well.  



1 comment:

  1. This is a great use of a blog and one that is in high demand. I am now following you on Twitter, so I will be notified when you post to the blog. I look forward to seeing this develop.

    ReplyDelete